WBRC seeks a photojournalist/VJ with at least two years of experience in a competitive news environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to shoot stories with a reporter or alone.
- Writing/producing skills and knowledge of social media is a huge plus.
- Experience with LIVE microwave technology a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of non-linear editing.
- Must be able to work on very tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work extra hours, overnight hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- EOE-M/F/D/V. No phone calls or faxes please.
To apply, please mail cover letter and resume to:WBRC
Attn: News Director
PO Box 6
Birmingham, AL 35201
email to email@example.com
Source: Alabama Broadcasters Association
NOTE: This job posting was originally found at a website that requires you to buy a membership. A simple search of the web using location and job title found the original posting that this was harvested from by the “membership” website. Please remember - esp. for those of you just getting started in the “entertainment” or “art” industry with your job hunting - MOST of the “pay to join” websites are basically scams that only harvest content that is out there on the internet free for anyone to find. Do your own homework instead of paying somebody big bucks to do a simple web search for you. Good Luck!!